Wednesday, October 22, 2014

UCLA Study: Reversing Alzheimer's

Here I am, your crazy health lady, here to share another important message with you!! A friend sent this link to me this morning and I have to admit, it made my morning. Partly because of this big "breakthrough" for treating/preventing Alzheimer's and related dementias, and partly because it proves I'm not crazy afterall...not totally, anyway ;)

Apparently, UCLA has been doing some studies and found that you can actually reverse memory issues (including Alzheimer's and related dementias) through-get this-diet and lifestyle!! There is still a lot of research and trials to be done, but they have documented success through studies with real people. This doesn't come as a huge surprise to me because I've read several other accounts of this. But I think for some people it helps to read it from an accredited university or medical research program rather than "some" doctor who had success and wrote a book.

I can't, in good conscience, NOT share this information with my readers. Make of it what you want. Personally, if I were experiencing memory loss or brain fog (which I have been through!!) or know someone who is dealing with this, I would definitely take it seriously and pass it on. You never know unless you try!

READ THE ARTICLE OR WATCH THE NEWSCLIP HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment