Monday, March 17, 2014

What’s Wrong With This Picture?

Can anyone see what is wrong with this picture?

20140317_102028I was chuckling this morning when I walked into mom’s room and found her wearing her shirt backwards. I tried to tell her, knowing full well that she wasn’t going to understand what I was saying. So I did the only thing I could do…I showed her the tag on the front of her shirt. It took a minute to get her attention (even with me tugging at her shirt) but she finally looked down at the tag I was pulling out from the inside of her shirt and started to connect the dots…sort of.

“Oh yeah, I was gonna ask you about this if this was right,” she said, seeming unsure of how to solve the problem.

I took her arm and tried to show her that it needed to come out of the sleeve and the shirt turned around. She finally figured it out, turned it around and then went back to her hair curling. It gave me a good morning chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I did not notice the shirt- I was looking at all of the hair hanging out of the curling iron!!

    ReplyDelete