Monday, December 1, 2014

Mom's Famous English Toffee

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

Mom's English Toffee was such a success last year that we are doing it again! From now until Dec. 21st, you can order my mom's famous English Toffee. Please note that I make up the orders when I have the right amount to complete a whole batch. If there is a specific date that you want/need the toffee, please specify that for me. Otherwise I will start making batches the week of December 8th and filling them in complete batches so none goes to waste. It ships well so if you are in another state, you can still partake in this deliciousness!! I send my toffee out priority mail to ensure that you get it quickly. Please carefully select from the options below, as there are a few options (two for shipping and one for local pick up). If you prefer to pay with cash or check, just let me know!

TOFFEE PRICES FOR SHIPPING

*The shipping reflects in the check out section. There are two shipping options due to do higher costs for higher amounts of toffee ordered. Shipping for 1/2-1 pound of toffee is $5.20 and anything more than 1 pound is $10.95; that is priority shipping.


English Toffee-WITH SHIPPING





English Toffee-WITH SHIPPING





PRICES FOR LOCAL PICK UP (WITHOUT SHIPPING CHARGES)


English Toffee-LOCAL DELIVERY





**To view other fundraisers we have going on or to make a donation to my mom's caregiving expenses, please visit my fundraising page.

No comments:

Post a Comment