Friday, September 12, 2014

It's Almost Here!!

It's almost time!! We only have one month left until the Walk to End Alzheimer's! I'm getting giddy about it. In fact, I've already figured out our dress code for next year. I know, I'm a nerd. But I really enjoy coming all together in support of my mom and all of those afflicted with this cruel disease. This year is going to be the first walk that my brother and his family will attend, and I'm really excited about that. We will ALL be together, united for mom!

Let's take a look at some fun pictures from last year. We sure know how to have fun.


So of course the purpose for this walk is not only to march around with purple hair and stylish t-shirts to show our love and support for those with dementia, but it's to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association who provide a lot of resources and support for the families and individuals affected. Their programs simply could not run without the generous donations from sponsors. With that said, if anyone feels inclined to donate to this cause, please visit my page and consider donating! My goal is to be a champion and I'm only $125 away ($500!!)

CLICK HERE to donate to the coolest Team Dee Captain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment